Remnant Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will be legends..

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the taste of greatness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liare!
Яεмиαиτ Ŋεωвιε
Liare!

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-11

the taste of greatness Empty
PostSubject: the taste of greatness   the taste of greatness Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:09 pm

Ok so it was a night before xmas and all through the faction, not a creature was stirring. Except for a fox. santa
Then SirRayner showed up and we talked for a bit. Razz

That aside, this guy Smurff joins the elite ranks of our ilustrious organization. The following events are true, no names have been changed to protect anyone. pirat
If ya can't figgure out how to read the blurb, just let the roman numerals be your guide.
Arrow
the taste of greatness Logtogether
As I mentioned at the end there, this conversation had to be shared. If any of you encounter this Smurff fellow again, take a bite outta crime for me! At least give him a good lick. tongue

Really, we need more people tho. Sad
Back to top Go down
Niko
Яεмиαиτ Đıяεcτoя
Niko

Male
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: the taste of greatness   the taste of greatness Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:00 am

Lolol, stop scaring people. x3
Back to top Go down
Ehera
Яεмиαиcε

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: the taste of greatness   the taste of greatness Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:53 am

Haha. That welcome by you seems exactly like what you would say. Too bad you scared him away though, as you can never have too many minions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spawnpoint.com
Liare!
Яεмиαиτ Ŋεωвιε
Liare!

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: the taste of greatness   the taste of greatness Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:33 pm

I forgot to mention, this took place over the course of 15 min or so, steam's chat spoils me with their fancy timestamps. My rambling accelerated after the guy left but I really did give him time to get a word in. silent

As some of ya may know, that's basically how I greet all fresh recruits so this guy's just boring. I act more.....conventionally once they say something, but his conduct left me no choice! Rolling Eyes Since he was basically tricked into joining us (*evil laughter* Twisted Evil ) I don't think he would have stayed even without me rolling out the welcome mat.

Ah well, he's got a funny story if he read my warm greeting and I've got a new person to stalk with a bottle of ketchup so everyone wins! tongue
Back to top Go down
Ehera
Яεмиαиcε

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: the taste of greatness   the taste of greatness Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:22 pm

I'll bring the Mustard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spawnpoint.com

the taste of greatness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remnant Memories :: General :: Sight Show-
Jump to: